✥ ✥ ✥
Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
As a non-profit, St. Mark’s relies on financial support of donors like you to maintain its services. St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Church is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization founded in 1970. All donations are tax deductible. You will also receive a donation statement at end of the year for your tax records.
Donate Using Zelle
- Sign on to your online bank account or mobile bank app.
- Select Transfer. Add Recipient/To using email: [email protected].
- Enter your telephone number and address in the memo field.
Donate by Credit or Debit Card
Donate using Venmo
Send payment using the Venmo mobile app to: StMarkChurchJC
Donate through Facebook
Login to Facebook. Go to facebook.com/stmarkjc. Click on the Donate button.
Coptic Orthodox Church of St. Mark
PO Box 4397
Jersey City, NJ 07304
Support through Amazon Smile
Amazon will give a small donation for every purchase you make when you set St. Mark’s as your charity organization.
- Sign into your Amazon account or create on if you do not have an account
- Click the following link to select our church as your charity organization:
- Choose “Yes, change my charity” to change the entity you support